August 17, 2009

Collage Face

Collage Face shirt by Hisham Bharoocha for No Age/Altamont

I don't really know what to label this post but whatever. I was at Silent Barn and some kid told me I had a dope shirt.

kid: Altamont right?
me: What? I don't know man.
kid: You skate right?
me: Long time ago.

at that time it didn't make sense to me since I was probably drunk and then I rant about who made the fucking shirt blah blah. Soft Circle/Black Dice blah blah. Anyway I just found out that Altamont is a some skate apparel and the head designer is Andrew Reynolds. I'm a wackazoid for not knowing this. Sorry brother. So now I'm watching some Andrew Reynold parts from 411VM, which is about 12 years old, kinda bring back memories. Jerry Hsu, Marc Johnson, Rodney Mullen, Daewon Song, Built to Spill, etc, the good shit. I totally forgot to thank OogaBooga for shipping the shirt mad quick with some fancy artwork on my USP envelope. Thanks :) (Photo below is from Oogabooga as well)

1 comment:

jennamariia said...

nipple biting shirt :p