August 26, 2009

08.25.09. Best Fwends, Real Estate, The Beets & Vivian Girls @ Death by Audio

Real Estate fascination with beaches, water, underwater, pools, swimmers, lakes, and beverages is a good relief from the summer heat (but not enough from the heatwave at Death by Audio). It seems I was the only one really into them in the show, that kinda feeling the people next to you were there to see Vivian Girls. Anyway, I kinda knew they were going somewhere when I first saw them play at Maxwell's, now they are all over the place.

So I missed taking pictures of the other bands, well there's probably 87 people who took photos of Vivian Girls last night, so I will probably steal them on Flickr. The night was pretty much sweaty and crowded. Death by Audio sold out? What??????? Why??? Obviously...

No comments: