June 7, 2009

Undercover - Jun Takahashi

photo from Eyescream magazine

Jun Takahashi is probably one of my favorite designers ever since I saw "But Beautiful V Guruguru". Unfortunately, I can never wear women's clothes nor I'm not a big fan of streetwear (don't mention I own a Supreme cap), so I never owned any pieces from Undercover until recently. The knit blazer coat from FW07 blew me away, so this is how the addiction started. I'm still looking for the hooded blazer.

Jun Takahashi with Carrie Mundane (this is for the CP cru)


photo from Jun's blog


I wish I am e-famous so I can be next to Jun Takahashi. I was going over some videos of Jun on Youtube and I came across a video of him with BryanBoy in Tokyo. I think BryanBoy is annoying as adadadadafasd but the du is next to Jun Takahashi. It seems on the video Jun was asking who was the birthday cake for. HA!


video from Diane Pernet

1 comment:

jwwa said...

CP cru sup

these are good posts by the way.