January 3, 2011

2011 *_*

Got some few stuff from APC & Kinokinuya today.

*APC Standard Shirt XS
*Idea Magazine #341
*Idea Magazine #336
*Elle Home Decor
*Nutella

I got off at Canal and checked Opening Ceremony. Saw some nice Schneider pieces in large sizes, some few Ervell, some nice N. Hollywood and nothing really amazing after that. I wish they still stock Lad Musician. Anyway, Jil Sander was closed so that was a no go. I think this is my third time going to APC this week and I think it was about time I should get at least something. Almost bought a slim tie only to be told "they might not have it anymore". Ugh! I check the website when I got home and they have the other colors in stock. God damn APC fix your online inventory. Uniqlo didn't have any corduroy shirts left and Supreme is sold out of crewnecks -_- Ended up buying magazines instead :)

No comments: